Staying at the Auberge Bonsecours is your key to all the nearby activities. Discover and enjoy the diversity that Montreal has to offer.
All year long, the city changes to the beat of the seasons. You could even come back four times in the same year and leave with different memories every time!
We invite you to discuss your interests with our staff. They will be pleased to suggest a wide variety of activities.. Here is a taste of what there is to offer:
- Mount Royal with its outstanding view of Montreal. You can get there by car, bus or, if you like, on foot!
- Tour of Old Montreal : on foot, by horse-drawn carriage or even with a local guide
- The Montreal Botanical Garden for WOW! Filled days
- The Grévin Museum: See Queen Elizabeth, the hockey greats and Quebec celebrities... why not a selfie with Celine Dion?
- The Saint Joseph’s Oratory... majestic with its breathtaking view of Montreal.
- Montreal’s Olympic Stadium with its inclined tower, the highest in the world
- Montreal’s Museaum of Fine Arts.
- Montreal walking tours with more than 10 different circuits.
- The Jean Talon Market with the freshest produce in Montreal
- Wander along Saint Paul street or de la Commune… a stone’s throw from your hotel.
- The Bell Centre… for live performances and professional hockey
- The Gilles Villeneuve race circuit... something to see, especially during the F1 Grand Prix
- The Montreal Biodome
- The City’s numerous parks : Lafontaine, Jean-Drapeau, Maisonneuve etc.
- The Montreal Insectarium
- Ice skating rinks and cycling paths depending on the season.
For all your questions, we invite you to contact us directly. Depending on your tastes and the season, we will be in a position to suggest a variety of things to do and enjoy.
We look forward to meeting you.